- Description of Target:
- RGS9 is a member of the RGS family of signaling proteins that suppress the activity of G proteins by promoting their deactivation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Regulator of G-protein signaling 9
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC111763; MGC26458; PERRS; RGS9L
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express RGS9.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- IRAK1, IRAK2, IRAK3, IRF7, MALT1, MAP3K14, TAB3, TICAM1, TICAM1, TICAM2, TRAF6, UBB, UBB, ZFAND5, ABL1, ATP6V1E1, CAV1, CBL, CD40, CYLD, ECSIT, EDA2R, FHL2, HSPA4, IL17RB, IRAK1, IRAK2, IRAK3, IRAK4, IRF5, IRF7, IRF8, KCNQ1, MALT1, MAP2K1, MAP2K6, MAP2K7, MAP3K14, MAP3K3, MAP3K5, MAP3K7, MAP3K8,
- The immunogen for anti-RGS9 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RGS9
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- RGS9 antibody - middle region (ARP30217_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Horse: 84%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-RGS9 antibody- ARP30217_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LKSKRVANFFQIKMDVPTGSGTCLMDSEDAGTGESGDRATEKEVICPWES
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-RGS9 antibody is Catalog # AAP30217 (Previous Catalog # AAPS09101)
- Key Reference:
- Cheng,J.Y., (2007) Arch. Ophthalmol. 125 (8), 1138-1140
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-RGS9 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this RGS9 antibody (ARP30217_P050)
Click here to view the RGS9 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: RGS9 antibody (ARP30217_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-RGS9 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Fetal Spleen
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: RGS9 is a member of the RGS family of signaling proteins that suppress the activity of G proteins by promoting their deactivation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s RGS9 antibody (ARP30217_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org