- Description of Target:
- ESR1 is an estrogen receptor, a ligand-activated transcription factor composed of several domains important for hormone binding, DNA binding, and activation of transcription. The protein localizes to the nucleus where it may form a homodimer or a heterodimer with estrogen receptor 2. Estrogen and its receptors are essential for sexual development and reproductive function, but also play a role in other tissues such as bone. Estrogen receptors are also involved in pathological processes including breast cancer, endometrial cancer, and osteoporosis. Alternative splicing results in several transcript variants, which differ in their 5' UTRs and use different promoters.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Estrogen receptor 1
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp686N23123; ER; ESR; ESRA; Era; NR3A1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ESR1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- ANP32A, AXIN2, BCAS2, BLOC1S1, CCND1, CHUK, CTNNB1, DDX17, DDX5, EBAG9, EIF3I, EP300, ESR2, HDAC1, JUN, JUNB, KDM5A, MED1, MPG, MYC, NCOA1, NCOA2, NCOA3, NCOA3, NCOR1, NCOR2, NRIP1, PGR, PGR, PHB2, PRMT2, RBM23, STAT5A, TFF1, TFF1, TP53, TRIM24, TRRAP, AP1B1, ASCC2, BAGE3, C21orf129, CELSR1, CSNK1E, CYB5R3, DSCAM, FHL2, LOC441967, NCAM2, NRIP1, PIAS1, SFI1, SLC37A1, SNAP29, SOD1, TFF1, TFF1, THOC5, UBE2I, XBP1, AHR, AKAP13, AKT1, AKT2, AR, ARHGEF15, ARNT, BAG1, BCAR1, BCAS2, BDNF, BRCA1, CALM1, CALM3, CALM3, CAV1, CCND1, CCNH, CCNT1, CDC25B, CDK7, CEBPB, CHD9, CHUK, CITED1, COBRA1, COPS5, CREBBP, CSNK2B, CTNNB1, CUEDC2, CUL4B, DDX5, DDX54, DNTTIP2, DUT, EGFR, EIF3I, EP300, ERBB2, ESR1, ESR2, ESRRA, FHL2, FLII, FOXO1, FOXO3, FOXO4, GADD45B, GADD45G, GNAI1, GRB2, GTF2B, GTF2H1, HEXIM1, HNF4A, HSP90AA1, HSP90AB1, HSPA4, IGF1R, ISL1, ITGB3BP, JUN, JUNB, JUND, KAT5, KDM5A, KIF1A, LCK, LOH3CR2A, MAPK1, MAPK14, MAPK3, MDM2, MED1, MED24, MKNK2, MLL2, MMS19, MNAT1, MPG, MTA1, MTCH2, MVP, NCOA1, NCOA2, NCOA3, NCOA6, NCOA7, NCOR1, NCOR2, NFKB1, NPPA, NR0B1, NR0B2, NR1H4, NR2C1, NR2C2, NR2F1, NR2F6, NRIP1, NSD1, PAK1, PAK6, PELP1, PGR, PHB2, PIAS1, PIAS3, PIK3R1, PIK3R3, PNRC2, POLR1B, POLR2D, POU2F1, POU4F1, POU4F2, PPARGC1A, PPARGC1B, PRDM2, PRKACA, PRMT1, PRMT2, PSMC5, PTGES3, PTPN1, PTPN6, RARA, RBFOX2, RBM23, RBM39, RELA, REXO4, RFX4, RGS3, RNF14, RNF4, RPS6KA1, RPS6KA3, RXRA, SAFB, SAFB2, SHC1, SLC30A9, SMAD2, SMAD3, SMAD4, SMARCA2, SMARCA4, SMARCD3, SMARCE1, SOS1, SP1, SP3, SRC, SREBF1, STAT5A, STRN, STUB1, TAF10, TAP1, TBP, TCF20, TDG, THRA, THRB, TNFRSF14, TP53, TRIM24, TRIM28, TRIM59, TRIP4, TRRAP, TSC2, TUBA1B, TUBB, UBE2I, USF1, WIPI1, XBP1, YWHAH, ZBTB16, ZBTB17, ZNF398, AHR, AHRR, AKAP13, ATAD2, BAG1, BAZ1B, BRCA1, CAV1, CCNC, CCND1, CCNH, CDC25B, CDK7, CDK8, CDKN1A, CEBPA, CEBPB, CITED1, COBRA1, CREBBP, CTNNB1, DAP3, DDX17, DDX5, DDX54, DNTTIP2, EP300, ESR1, ESR2, FKBP4, FKBP5, FLII, FOXO1, FOXO4, GADD45A, GADD45G, GRIP1, GTF2H1, Gadd45b, HDAC1, HDAC4, HDAC5, HDAC7, HDAC9, HSP90AA1, HSPA4, HSPA8, IGF1R, ING1, IRS1, IRS2, ISL1, JUN, KAT2A, KAT5, KDM5A, KLF5, LCOR, LDB1, LMO4, MAPK1, MDM2, MED1, MED10, MED12, MED13, MED14, MED16, MED17, MED20, MED21, MED23, MED24, MED6, MED7, MEN1, MGMT, MNAT1, MSH2, MSH6, MTA1, MTA2, MUC1, MVP, MYC, MYOD1, NCOA1, NCOA2, NCOA3, NCOA4, NCOA6, NCOA7, NCOR1, NGG1, NR0B2, NR2C1, NR2C2, NR2F1, NR2F6, NRIP1, Nr0b2, Nr1i2, Nsd1, PAK6, PARP1, PDLIM1, PELP1, PGC, PHB2, PIAS2, PIK3R1, POU2F1, POU2F2, POU4F1, POU4F2, PPARGC1A, PPARGC1B, PPID, PRDM2, PRKDC, PRMT1, PRMT2, PTEN, PTGES3, PTMA, RBBP4, RBBP7, RBFOX2, RBM39, RELA, REXO4, RLIM, RNF4, RPS6KA1, SAFB, SAFB2, SETD7, SHC1, SIN3A, SMAD2, SMARCA2, SMARCA4, SMARCD1, SMARCE1, SMYD3, SP1, SP2, SP3, SRA1, SRC, STAT3, STAT5A, STUB1, SUMO1, SVIL, TADA3, TAF1A, TAF1B, TBP, TDG, TOP2B, TP53, TRAM1, TRIM24, TRIM25, TRIP4, TRRAP, Tada3, UBC, UBE3A, XBP1, XRCC5, XRCC6, YWHAQ, ZBTB16, ZNF398
- The immunogen for anti-ESR1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human ESR1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ESR1 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP31088_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ESR1 antibody- ARP31088_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: AHRLHAPTSRGGASVEETDQSHLATAGSTSSHSLQKYYITGEAEGFPATV
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ESR1 antibody is Catalog # AAP31088
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ESR1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ESR1 antibody (ARP31088_P050)
Click here to view the ESR1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ESR1 antibody (ARP31088_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ESR1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: ACHN
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: ESR1 is an estrogen receptor, a ligand-activated transcription factor composed of several domains important for hormone binding, DNA binding, and activation of transcription. The protein localizes to the nucleus where it may form a homodimer or a heterodimer with estrogen receptor 2. Estrogen and its receptors are essential for sexual development and reproductive function, but also play a role in other tissues such as bone. Estrogen receptors are also involved in pathological processes including breast cancer, endometrial cancer, and osteoporosis. Alternative splicing results in several transcript variants, which differ in their 5' UTRs and use different promoters.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s ESR1 antibody (ARP31088_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com