- Description of Target:
- Adiponectin (ACDC) is expressed in adipose tissue exclusively. It is similar to collagens X and VIII and complement factor C1q. Adiponectin circulates in the plasma and is involved with metabolic and hormonal processes.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Adiponectin, C1Q and collagen domain containing
- Alias Symbols:
- ACDC; ADPN; APM1; APM-1; GBP28; ACRP30; ADIPQTL1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ACDC.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-ACDC antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human ACDC
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ACDC antibody - N-terminal region (ARP32799_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Pig: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ACDC antibody- ARP32799_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KGDIGETGVPGAEGPRGFPGIQGRKGEPGEGAYVYRSAFSVGLETYVTIP
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ACDC antibody is Catalog # AAP32799 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03818)
- Key Reference:
- Delaigle,A.M.,et al., (2004) Endocrinology145(12),5589-5597
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ACDC antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ACDC antibody (ARP32799_T100)
Click here to view the ACDC antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ACDC antibody (ARP32799_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-ACDC Antibody Titration: 5.0ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Adiponectin (ACDC) is expressed in adipose tissue exclusively. It is similar to collagens X and VIII and complement factor C1q. Adiponectin circulates in the plasma and is involved with metabolic and hormonal processes.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ACDC antibody (ARP32799_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ACDC antibody.
Click here to view the ACDC antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ACDC antibody (ARP32799)
Rabbit Anti-ACDC Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP32799
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Stomach
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of Fundic Gland
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml