- Description of Target:
- The function of Akap9 remains unknow.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein (yotiao) 9
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CG-NAP; Gisp; Yotiao
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Akap9.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Akap9 Ensembl ENSRNOP00000043876
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-Akap9 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human Akap9
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Akap9 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP39871_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Pig: 100%; Chicken: 91%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Pig
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Akap9 antibody- ARP39871_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EIKSLKLELVNSQQNERKCSEEIKELMRTVEELQKRNLKDSQLGTGTVRR
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Akap9 antibody is Catalog # AAP39871 (Previous Catalog # AAPP21881)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-Akap9 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Akap9 antibody (ARP39871_P050)
Click here to view the Akap9 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Akap9 antibody (ARP39871_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Akap9 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Rat Heart
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Akap9 remains unknow.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s Akap9 antibody (ARP39871_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org