- Description of Target:
- The growth arrest-specific 7 (GAS7) gene is expressed primarily in terminally differentiated brain cells and predominantly in mature cerebellar Purkinje neurons. GAS7 plays a putative role in neuronal development.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Growth arrest-specific 7
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express GAS7.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Growth arrest-specific protein 7
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- WDYHV1; GAS7; APBB1IP; CYFIP2; CYFIP1; NCKAP1; KHDRBS1; SF3A1; WASF2; ABI1; SF1; WAS; SFPQ; RPLP0; HNRNPU; NCKAP1L; GAPDH; DIAPH1; FMNL1; CREB3L2; ATXN1L; PACSIN1; ACTA1;
- The immunogen for anti-GAS7 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human GAS7
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- GAS7 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30004_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Mouse: 93%
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Bovine, Dog, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Guinea pig, Mouse
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GAS7 antibody- ARP30004_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PGSHRSSLPPTVNGYHASGTPAHPPETAHMSVRKSTGDSQNLGSSSPSKK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GAS7 antibody is Catalog # AAP30004 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00104)
- Target Reference:
- Ju,Y.T., et al., (1998) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 95 (19), 11423-11428
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100)
Click here to view the GAS7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-GAS7 Antibody Titration: 5.0ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Fetal cerebellum
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The growth arrest-specific 7 (GAS7) gene is expressed primarily in terminally differentiated brain cells and predominantly in mature cerebellar Purkinje neurons. GAS7 plays a putative role in neuronal development.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAS7 antibody.
Click here to view the GAS7 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAS7 antibody (ARP30004)
Rabbit Anti-GAS7 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30004
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Muscle
Cellular Data: Skeletal muscle cells
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml