- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Growth arrest-specific 7
- Protein Name:
- Growth arrest-specific protein 7
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- The growth arrest-specific 7 (GAS7) gene is expressed primarily in terminally differentiated brain cells and predominantly in mature cerebellar Purkinje neurons. GAS7 plays a putative role in neuronal development.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein A purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GAS7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GAS7.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human GAS7
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-GAS7 (ARP30004_T100)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PGSHRSSLPPTVNGYHASGTPAHPPETAHMSVRKSTGDSQNLGSSSPSKK
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- WDYHV1; GAS7; APBB1IP; CYFIP2; CYFIP1; NCKAP1; KHDRBS1; SF3A1; WASF2; ABI1; SF1; WAS; SFPQ; RPLP0; HNRNPU; NCKAP1L; GAPDH; DIAPH1; FMNL1; CREB3L2; ATXN1L; PACSIN1; ACTA1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GAS7 (ARP30004_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP30004 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00104)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-GAS7 (ARP30004_T100) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Ju,Y.T., et al., (1998) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 95 (19), 11423-11428
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100)
Click here to view the GAS7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-GAS7 Antibody Titration: 5.0ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Fetal cerebellum
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The growth arrest-specific 7 (GAS7) gene is expressed primarily in terminally differentiated brain cells and predominantly in mature cerebellar Purkinje neurons. GAS7 plays a putative role in neuronal development.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAS7 antibody.
Click here to view the GAS7 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAS7 antibody (ARP30004)
Rabbit Anti-GAS7 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30004
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Muscle
Cellular Data: Skeletal muscle cells
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml