- Description of Target:
- lab is a sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. It is required for proper head development.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Dmel_CG1264; BG:DS00004.9; CG1264; DmLab; EfR9; F121; F24; F90; F90-2; l(3)01241; l(3)84Ac; lb; Dm lab; Dmel\CG1264; Dmlab; Lab
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express lab.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- Gap1, H, MED17, Scr, d, ey, eyg, lab, skd
- The immunogen for anti-lab antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Fruit fly
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- lab antibody - N-terminal region (ARP47876_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Fruit fly:100%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-lab antibody- ARP47876_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MMDVSSMYGNHPHHHHPHANAYDGYSTTTASAANASSYFAPQQHQPHLQL
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-lab antibody is Catalog # AAP47876 (Previous Catalog # AAPP27320)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for lab antibody (ARP47876)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|Fruit fly DanaGF17803 antibody; Drosophila ananassae DanaGF17803 antibody||B3M0R9||85%|
|Fruit fly DereGG10324 antibody; Drosophila erecta DereGG10324 antibody||B3P2P0||100%|
|Fruit fly DperGL22053 antibody; Drosophila persimilis DperGL22053 antibody||B4GEP4||85%|
|Fruit fly Dpselab antibody; Drosophila pseudoobscura pseudoobscura Dpselab antibody||B5DXF1||85%|
|Fruit fly DsimGD19532 antibody; Drosophila simulans DsimGD19532 antibody||B4QYE0||100%|
|Fruit fly DyakGE25839 antibody; Drosophila yakuba DyakGE25839 antibody||B4PSJ9||100%|
|Fruit fly LAB antibody; Drosophila melanogaster LAB antibody||P10105||100%|
|Fruit fly LAB antibody; Drosophila melanogaster LAB antibody||P10105-2||100%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this lab antibody (ARP47876_P050)
Click here to view the lab antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: lab antibody (ARP47876_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-lab Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Drosophila
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: lab is a sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. It is required for proper head development.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s lab antibody (ARP47876_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com