- Description of Target:
- lab is a sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. It is required for proper head development.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Dmel_CG1264; BG:DS00004.9; CG1264; DmLab; EfR9; F121; F24; F90; F90-2; l(3)01241; l(3)84Ac; lb; Dm lab; Dmel\CG1264; Dmlab; Lab
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express lab.
- Protein Accession# :
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- Gap1, H, MED17, Scr, d, ey, eyg, lab, skd
- The immunogen for anti-lab antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Fruit fly
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- lab antibody - N-terminal region (ARP47876_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Fruit fly:100%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-lab antibody- ARP47876_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MMDVSSMYGNHPHHHHPHANAYDGYSTTTASAANASSYFAPQQHQPHLQL
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-lab antibody is Catalog # AAP47876 (Previous Catalog # AAPP27320)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-lab antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this lab antibody (ARP47876_P050)
Click here to view the lab antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: lab antibody (ARP47876_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-lab Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Drosophila
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: lab is a sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. It is required for proper head development.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s lab antibody (ARP47876_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this lab antibody.
Click here to view the lab antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: lab antibody (ARP47876)
Rabbit Anti-lab Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP47876
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml