- Description of Target:
- Antp is a sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that regulates segmental identity in the mesothorax. It provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Dmel_CG1028; 3.4; ANT-C; ANT-P; Ant; AntP; AntP1; CG1028; DMANTPE1; DRO15DC96Z; DmAntp; Hu; Scx; l(3)84Ba; ANTC; antp; ANTP; Antp P1; Antp P2; Antp1; Aus; BG:DS07700.1; Dmel\CG1028; Ns
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Antp.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- hth, ATPsyn-d, Bap60, CG12661, CG13962, CG18764, CG2972, CG31957, CG32176, CG32425, CG6454, CG7231, CG7443, Dfd, E2f2, Fer2LCH, MED22, Rack1, RpS11, Taf12L, dod, en, ftz, fzo, hth, nito, sec8, sip2, tamo
- The immunogen for anti-Antp antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Fruit fly
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Antp antibody - C-terminal region (ARP47884_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Fruit fly:100%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Antp antibody- ARP47884_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: QQQQQPVVYASCKLQAAVGGLGMVPEGGSPPLVDQMSGHHMNAQMTLPHH
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Antp antibody is Catalog # AAP47884 (Previous Catalog # AAPP27328)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-Antp antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Antp antibody (ARP47884_P050)
Click here to view the Antp antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Antp antibody (ARP47884_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Antp Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Drosophila
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Antp is a sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that regulates segmental identity in the mesothorax. It provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s Antp antibody (ARP47884_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com