- Description of Target:
- Eve may play a role in determining neuronal identity. It may be directly involved in specifying identity of individual neurons. It is a pair-rule protein required for segmentation; involved in transforming the broad, spatial, aperiodic expression patterns of the gap genes into a system of precise periodic expression patterns of the pair-rule and segmentary polarity genes.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Even skipped
- Alias Symbols:
- Dmel_CG2328; 10.5; 10.9; 14.10; 20.35; CG2328; E(eve); EVE; F; V; VI; eve2; l(2)46Ce; Dmel\CG2328; Eve; l(2)46CFg; l(2)46CFh; l(2)46CFj; l(2)46CFp; l(2)46Cg
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express eve.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- CG12022, CycE, LIMK1, dm, gsb
- The immunogen for anti-eve antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Fruit fly
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- eve antibody - N-terminal region (ARP47848_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
Accession Organism Identity Q8I1G6 Fruit fly 100% B4NX27 Fruit fly 100% B4HMA8 Fruit fly 100% B3MF41 Fruit fly 100% P06602 Fruit fly 100% O01353 Fruit fly 92% B4MP83 Fruit fly 92% B4LN44 Fruit fly 92% B4KTH8 Fruit fly 92% B4J4E5 Fruit fly 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-eve antibody- ARP47848_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MHGYRTYNMESHHAHHDASPVDQKPLVVDLLATQYGKPQTPPPSPNECLS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-eve antibody is Catalog # AAP47848 (Previous Catalog # AAPS19204)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-eve antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this eve antibody (ARP47848_P050)
Click here to view the eve antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: eve antibody (ARP47848_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-eve Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Drosophila
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Eve may play a role in determining neuronal identity. It may be directly involved in specifying identity of individual neurons. It is a pair-rule protein required for segmentation; involved in transforming the broad, spatial, aperiodic expression patterns of the gap genes into a system of precise periodic expression patterns of the pair-rule and segmentary polarity genes.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s eve antibody (ARP47848_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com