- Description of Target:
- PSMG1 is a chaperone protein which promotes assembly of the 20S proteasome as part of a heterodimer with PSMG2. The PSMG1-PSMG2 heterodimer binds to the PSMA5 and PSMA7 proteasome subunits, promotes assembly of the proteasome alpha subunits into the heteroheptameric alpha ring and prevents alpha ring dimerization.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Proteasome (prosome, macropain) assembly chaperone 1
- Alias Symbols:
- C21LRP; DSCR2; LRPC21; PAC1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express PSMG1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-PSMG1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PSMG1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- PSMG1 antibody - middle region (ARP45814_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Rat: 92%; Bovine: 84%; Dog: 84%; Horse: 84%; Rabbit: 76%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-PSMG1 antibody- ARP45814_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TILTCRHVTDYKTSESTGSLPSPFLRALKTQNFKDSACCPLLEQPNIVHD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PSMG1 antibody is Catalog # AAP45814 (Previous Catalog # AAPP26754)
- Key Reference:
- Hirano,Y., (2006) Mol. Cell 24 (6), 977-984
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-PSMG1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PSMG1 antibody (ARP45814_P050)
Click here to view the PSMG1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PSMG1 antibody (ARP45814_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-PSMG1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: MCF7
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: PSMG1 is a chaperone protein which promotes assembly of the 20S proteasome as part of a heterodimer with PSMG2. The PSMG1-PSMG2 heterodimer binds to the PSMA5 and PSMA7 proteasome subunits, promotes assembly of the proteasome alpha subunits into the heteroheptameric alpha ring and prevents alpha ring dimerization.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s PSMG1 antibody (ARP45814_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org