- Description of Target:
- KIF23 is a member of kinesin-like protein family. This family includes microtubule-dependent molecular motors that transport organelles within cells and move chromosomes during cell division. This protein has been shown to cross-bridge antiparallel microtubules and drive microtubule movement in vitro. Alternate splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants encoding two different isoforms.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Kinesin family member 23
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CHO1, KNSL5, MKLP1, MKLP-1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KIF23.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KIF23.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Kinesin-like protein KIF23
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; YWHAQ; YWHAE; RACGAP1; XRCC6; IKBKG; SIRT7; SH3KBP1; SUMO2; Kif23; Dctn2; Shcbp1; Cd2ap; YWHAZ; YWHAH; YWHAG; YWHAB; STK11; CENPA; PRC1; FYCO1; PLK1; ARF3; ACTA1; BIRC6; USP8; PKLR; SFN;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human KIF23
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-KIF23 (ARP33963_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 85%; Horse: 85%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 85%; Rabbit: 92%; Rat: 85%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-KIF23 (ARP33963_T100) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MKSARAKTPRKPTVKKGSQTNLKDPVGVYCRVRPLGFPDQECCIEVINNT
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-KIF23 (ARP33963_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP33963 (Previous Catalog # AAPP05038)
- Target Reference:
- Kimura,K., et al., (2006) Genome Res. 16 (1), 55-65
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this KIF23 antibody (ARP33963_T100)
Click here to view the KIF23 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: KIF23 antibody (ARP33963_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-KIF23 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: KIF23 is a member of kinesin-like protein family. This family includes microtubule-dependent molecular motors that transport organelles within cells and move chromosomes during cell division. This protein has been shown to cross-bridge antiparallel microtubules and drive microtubule movement in vitro. Alternate splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants encoding two different isoforms.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s KIF23 antibody (ARP33963_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org