- Description of Target:
- PBRM1 is involved in transcriptional activation and repression of select genes by chromatin remodeling (alteration of DNA-nucleosome topology).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Polybromo 1
- Alias Symbols:
- BAF180; MGC156155; MGC156156; PB1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express PBRM1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- PBRM1, PTS, SMARCA4, ARID1A, SMARCC1, SMARCC2, SMARCE1, tat
- The immunogen for anti-PBRM1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human PBRM1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- PBRM1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP39331_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Chicken: 100%; Dog: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-PBRM1 antibody- ARP39331_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PSRKRRRLSNLPTVDPIAVCHELYNTIRDYKDEQGRLLCELFIRAPKRRN
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PBRM1 antibody is Catalog # AAP39331 (Previous Catalog # AAPP21343)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-PBRM1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PBRM1 antibody (ARP39331_P050)
Click here to view the PBRM1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PBRM1 antibody (ARP39331_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-PBRM1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: MCF7
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: PBRM1 is involved in transcriptional activation and repression of select genes by chromatin remodeling (alteration of DNA-nucleosome topology).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s PBRM1 antibody (ARP39331_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com