- Description of Target:
- CLDN10 encodes a member of the claudin family. Claudins are integral membrane proteins and components of tight junction strands. Tight junction strands serve as a physical barrier to prevent solutes and water from passing freely through the paracellular space between epithelial or endothelial cell sheets.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Claudin 10
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- OSP-L; CPETRL3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CLDN10.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-CLDN10 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human CLDN10
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CLDN10 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP33614_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Guinea pig: 93%; Horse: 93%; Mouse: 86%; Rabbit: 86%; Rat: 86%
- Species Reactivity:
- Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CLDN10 antibody- ARP33614_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MASTASEIIAFMVSISGWVLVSSTLPTDYWKVSTIDGTVITTATYWANLW
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CLDN10 antibody is Catalog # AAP33614 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04670)
- Key Reference:
- Gonzalez-Mariscal,L., et al., (2003) Prog. Biophys. Mol. Biol. 81 (1), 16072
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 ul of distilled water. Final anti-CLDN10 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CLDN10 antibody (ARP33614_T100)
Click here to view the CLDN10 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CLDN10 antibody (ARP33614_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-CLDN10 Antibody Titration: 2.5ug/ml
Positive Control: Daudi
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: CLDN10 encodes a member of the claudin family. Claudins are integral membrane proteins and components of tight junction strands. Tight junction strands serve as a physical barrier to prevent solutes and water from passing freely through the paracellular space between epithelial or endothelial cell sheets.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s CLDN10 antibody (ARP33614_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com