- Description of Target:
- The polycomb group (PcG) protein HPC2, which functions as a transcriptional suppressor, is a candidate of KyoT2-binding proteins. Pc2 dramatically enhances CtBP sumoylation. Pc2 is a SUMO E3, and Polycomb Group bodies may be sumoylation centers.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Chromobox homolog 4
- Alias Symbols:
- PC2; NBP16
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CBX4.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-CBX4 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human CBX4
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CBX4 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30002_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Chicken: 92%; African clawed frog: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CBX4 antibody- ARP30002_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LLIAFQNRERQEQLMGYRKRGPKPKPLVVQVPTFARRSNVLTGLQDSSTD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CBX4 antibody is Catalog # AAP30002 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00102)
- Key Reference:
- Kagey,M.H., et al., (2003) Cell 113 (1), 127-137
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-CBX4 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CBX4 antibody (ARP30002_P050)
Click here to view the CBX4 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CBX4 antibody (ARP30002_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CBX4 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The polycomb group (PcG) protein HPC2, which functions as a transcriptional suppressor, is a candidate of KyoT2-binding proteins. Pc2 dramatically enhances CtBP sumoylation. Pc2 is a SUMO E3, and Polycomb Group bodies may be sumoylation centers.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s CBX4 antibody (ARP30002_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CBX4 antibody.
Click here to view the CBX4 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CBX4 antibody (ARP30002)
Rabbit Anti-CBX 4 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30002
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml