- Description of Target:
- The polycomb group (PcG) protein HPC2, which functions as a transcriptional suppressor, is a candidate of KyoT2-binding proteins. Pc2 dramatically enhances CtBP sumoylation. Pc2 is a SUMO E3, and Polycomb Group bodies may be sumoylation centers.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Chromobox homolog 4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- PC2, NBP16
- Sample Type Confirmation:
CBX4 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Jurkat
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CBX4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CBX4.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- E3 SUMO-protein ligase CBX4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- Rnf111; SUMO1; NEDD8; CBS; BMI1; EED; RNF2; HECW2; SOX2; YWHAE; YWHAB; CCDC158; DIS3L2; HIST4H4; CBX2; PARP12; RNF213; ZKSCAN7; DCAF6; KDM3A; MYCBP2; ANKRD26; PSME3; TRANK1; CBX4; HIST1H2AB; YWHAZ; SKIL; NPM1; HIST1H2BB; GTF2I; PHC2; CSNK2B; CSNK2A2; CSNK
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human CBX4
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-CBX4 (ARP30002_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 77%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CBX4 (ARP30002_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LLIAFQNRERQEQLMGYRKRGPKPKPLVVQVPTFARRSNVLTGLQDSSTD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CBX4 (ARP30002_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30002 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00102)
- Target Reference:
- Kagey,M.H., et al., (2003) Cell 113 (1), 127-137
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Hao, L., Midic, U., Garriga, J. & Latham, K. E. Contribution of CBX4 to cumulus oophorus cell phenotype in mice and attendant effects in cumulus cell cloned embryos. Physiol. Genomics 46, 66-80 (2014). WB, Bovine, Dog, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Guinea pig, Human, Mouse, Zebrafish 24280258
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CBX4 antibody (ARP30002_P050)
Click here to view the CBX4 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CBX4 antibody (ARP30002_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CBX4 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The polycomb group (PcG) protein HPC2, which functions as a transcriptional suppressor, is a candidate of KyoT2-binding proteins. Pc2 dramatically enhances CtBP sumoylation. Pc2 is a SUMO E3, and Polycomb Group bodies may be sumoylation centers.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s CBX4 antibody (ARP30002_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CBX4 antibody.
Click here to view the CBX4 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CBX4 antibody (ARP30002)
Rabbit Anti-CBX 4 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30002
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml