- Description of Target:
- ZNF499 is located on chromosome 19.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Zinc finger and BTB domain containing 45
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ZNF499.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- MED31, MED31
- The immunogen for anti-ZNF499 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF499
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ZNF499 antibody - middle region (ARP30017_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human:100%; Rat:85%; Mouse:80%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ZNF499 antibody- ARP30017_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SAAPDDRGDEDDEESDDETDGEDGEGGGPGEGQAPPSFPDCAAGFLTAAA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ZNF499 antibody is Catalog # AAP30017 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00117)
- Key Reference:
- Ota,T., et al., (2004) Nat. Genet. 36 (1), 40-45
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ZNF499 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ZNF499 antibody (ARP30017_P050)
Click here to view the ZNF499 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ZNF499 antibody (ARP30017_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ZNF499 Antibody Titration: 0.06ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: ZNF499 is located on chromosome 19.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s ZNF499 antibody (ARP30017_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ZNF499 antibody.
Click here to view the ZNF499 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ZNF499 antibody (ARP30017)
Rabbit Anti-ZNF499 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30017
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of collecting tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml