- Description of Target:
- The ZNF341 gene is located on chromosome 20.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Zinc finger protein 341
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ZNF341.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- MED31, MED31
- The immunogen for anti-ZNF341 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF341
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ZNF341 antibody - middle region (ARP30014_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Bovine: 85%; Dog: 85%; Rabbit: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ZNF341 antibody- ARP30014_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GEEEGDKPESKQVVLIDSSYLCQFCPSKFSTYFQLKSHMTQHKNEQVYKC
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ZNF341 antibody is Catalog # AAP30014 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00114)
- Key Reference:
- Ota,T., et al., (2004) Nat. Genet. 36 (1), 40-45
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ZNF341 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014_P050)
Click here to view the ZNF341 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ZNF341 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The ZNF341 gene is located on chromosome 20.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ZNF341 antibody.
Click here to view the ZNF341 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ZNF341 antibody (ARP30014)
Rabbit Anti-ZNF341 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30014
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Intestine
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of intestinal villas
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml