- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAT 14-3-3
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- 14-3-3z; Ywhaz
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Ywhaz.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- The immunogen for anti-Ywhaz antibody: peptide corresponding to amino acid residues from the C-terminal region of the 14-3-3 protein, conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Ywhaz antibody - OASA08615
- Applications Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 29kDa in rat hippocampal lysate.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
50% - Glycerol - 0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to 14-3-3 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mM Hepes pH7.5, 150mM NaCl
- Key Reference:
- 1. Dougherty, M. K. and Morrison, D. K. (2004) Unlocking the code of 14-3-3. J. Cell Sci. 117:1875-84.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.