- Description of Target:
- Members of the Kruppel-like zinc finger protein family, such as GLIS2, function as activators and/or repressors of gene transcription.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- GLIS family zinc finger 2
- Alias Symbols:
- NKL; NPHP7
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express GLIS2.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- MYC, ATXN7, ATXN7L3, DDB1, DDB2, KAT2A, KAT2B, MYC, SAP130, SF3B3, SUPT7L, TADA1, TADA3, TAF10, TAF12, TAF4, TAF5, TAF5L, TAF6L, TAF9, TRRAP, USP22
- The immunogen for anti-GLIS2 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human GLIS2
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- GLIS2 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30037_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; African clawed frog: 92%; Chicken: 92%; Mouse: 85%; Rat: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GLIS2 antibody- ARP30037_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: QDLVDHVNDYHVKPEKDAGYCCHWEGCARHGRGFNARYKMLIHIRTHTNE
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GLIS2 antibody is Catalog # AAP30037 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00213)
- Key Reference:
- Zhang,F., et al., (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277 (12), 10139-10149
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-GLIS2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GLIS2 antibody (ARP30037_P050)
Click here to view the GLIS2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GLIS2 antibody (ARP30037_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GLIS2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Members of the Kruppel-like zinc finger protein family, such as GLIS2, function as activators and/or repressors of gene transcription.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s GLIS2 antibody (ARP30037_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Review: GLIS2 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30037_P050) in FFPE pediatric liver using Immunohistochemistry
Product Page Link: GLIS3 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP39924_T100)
Data provided by Dr. Sanjiv of Texas Children's Hospital
The ARP30037 antibody (Glis2) is where we saw some staining. We tried multiple dilutions using the different retrieval methods. We found enzymatic and EDTA retrieval completely loses the signal. Using citrate the best concentration is 1:500, with 1:300 having too much background and 1:1000 to light. The optimal heat time was 20 minutes.