- Description of Target:
- This gene, which is located on chromosome 20, is predicted to encode for a signal protein with unknown function.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- TOX high mobility group box family member 2
- Alias Symbols:
- GCX-1; C20orf100; dJ495O3.1; dJ1108D11.2
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express C20ORF100.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- FLT3, NRL, NRL
- The immunogen for anti-C20ORF100 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human C20ORF100
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- C20ORF100 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30008_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Mouse:100%; Human:100%; Rat:100%; Chicken:85%; Western clawed frog:76%; African clawed frog:76%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-C20ORF100 antibody- ARP30008_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TSQTYNGQSENNEDYEIPPITPPNLPEPSLLHLGDHEASYHSLCHGLTPN
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-C20ORF100 antibody is Catalog # AAP30008 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00108)
- Key Reference:
- Ota,T., et al., (2004) Nat. Genet. 36 (1), 40-45
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-C20ORF100 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this C20ORF100 antibody (ARP30008_P050)
Click here to view the C20ORF100 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: C20ORF100 antibody (ARP30008_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-C20ORF100 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: This gene, which is located on chromosome 20, is predicted to encode for a signal protein with unknown function.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s C20ORF100 antibody (ARP30008_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this C20orf100 antibody.
Click here to view the C20orf100 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: C20orf100 antibody (ARP30008)
Rabbit Anti-C20orf100 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30008
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Intestine
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of intestinal villas
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml