- Description of Target:
- FLJ36070 is a transcriptional coactivator.FLJ36070 stimulates the transcriptional activity of MEF2C. FLJ36070 stimulates MYOD1 activity in part via MEF2, resulting in an enhancement of skeletal muscle differentiation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- MEF2 activating motif and SAP domain containing transcriptional regulator
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ36070; MASTR; MGC117259
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express FLJ36070.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- MEF2-activating motif and SAP domain-containing transcriptional regulator
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- MAMSTR, MYOCD
- The immunogen for anti-FLJ36070 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human FLJ36070
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- FLJ36070 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP55828_P050)
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-FLJ36070 antibody- ARP55828_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: QPHPRMKPSPLTPCPPGVPSPSPPPHKLELQTLKLEELTVSELRQQLRLR
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-FLJ36070 antibody is Catalog # AAP55828 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44449)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-FLJ36070 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ36070 antibody (ARP55828_P050)
Click here to view the FLJ36070 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ36070 antibody (ARP55828_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-FLJ36070 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Fetal Heart
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: FLJ36070 is a transcriptional coactivator.FLJ36070 stimulates the transcriptional activity of MEF2C. FLJ36070 stimulates MYOD1 activity in part via MEF2, resulting in an enhancement of skeletal muscle differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s FLJ36070 antibody (ARP55828_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com