- Description of Target:
- NLK has a role in cell fate determination, required for differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells. NLK acts downstream of MAP3K7 and HIPK2 to negatively regulate the canonical Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway and the phosphorylation and destruction of the MYB transcription factor. NLK may suppress a wide range of transcription factors by phosphorylation of the coactivator, CREBBP By similarity.NLK is involved in TGFbeta-mediated mesoderm induction, acting downstream of MAP3K7/TAK1 to phosphorylate STAT3.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Nemo-like kinase
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp761G1211; FLJ21033
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NLK.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NLK.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase NLK
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- KRTAP5-6; KRTAP10-3; KRTAP4-2; QRICH1; ZHX3; KRTAP5-9; GRN; TP53; MDM2; STAT5A; LEF1; CNOT2; SMAD4; KPNB1; BACH1; TNKS1BP1; FAM222A; C2orf44; CEP97; RNF219; FAM222B; CNOT11; NLK; PASK; SHANK2; UBAP2L; CCP110; TRPS1; TLE3; SKI; RANGAP1; RANBP2; PKM; CNOT3;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human NLK
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-NLK (ARP56863_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Dog: 93%; Rabbit: 93%; Zebrafish: 93%
- Species Reactivity:
- Rat, Bovine, Pig, Horse, Mouse, Guinea pig, Human, Zebrafish, Dog, Rabbit
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-NLK (ARP56863_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: RLRYHTCMCKCCFSTSTGRVYTSDFEPVTNPKFDDTFEKNLSSVRQVKEI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NLK (ARP56863_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP56863 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44229)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NLK antibody (ARP56863_P050)
Click here to view the NLK antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NLK antibody (ARP56863_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-NLK Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: NLK has a role in cell fate determination, required for differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells. NLK acts downstream of MAP3K7 and HIPK2 to negatively regulate the canonical Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway and the phosphorylation and destruction of the MYB transcription factor. NLK may suppress a wide range of transcription factors by phosphorylation of the coactivator, CREBBP By similarity.NLK is involved in TGFbeta-mediated mesoderm induction, acting downstream of MAP3K7/TAK1 to phosphorylate STAT3.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s NLK antibody (ARP56863_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com