- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Nemo-like kinase
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase NLK
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp761G1211, FLJ21033
- Description of Target:
- NLK has a role in cell fate determination, required for differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells. NLK acts downstream of MAP3K7 and HIPK2 to negatively regulate the canonical Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway and the phosphorylation and destruction of the MYB transcription factor. NLK may suppress a wide range of transcription factors by phosphorylation of the coactivator, CREBBP By similarity.NLK is involved in TGFbeta-mediated mesoderm induction, acting downstream of MAP3K7/TAK1 to phosphorylate STAT3.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NLK.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NLK.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human NLK
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 93%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 93%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-NLK (ARP56863_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: RLRYHTCMCKCCFSTSTGRVYTSDFEPVTNPKFDDTFEKNLSSVRQVKEI
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- KRTAP5-6; KRTAP10-3; KRTAP4-2; QRICH1; ZHX3; KRTAP5-9; GRN; TP53; MDM2; STAT5A; LEF1; CNOT2; SMAD4; KPNB1; BACH1; TNKS1BP1; FAM222A; C2orf44; CEP97; RNF219; FAM222B; CNOT11; NLK; PASK; SHANK2; UBAP2L; CCP110; TRPS1; TLE3; SKI; RANGAP1; RANBP2; PKM; CNOT3;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NLK (ARP56863_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP56863 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44229)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-NLK (ARP56863_P050) antibody
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NLK antibody (ARP56863_P050)
Click here to view the NLK antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NLK antibody (ARP56863_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-NLK Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: NLK has a role in cell fate determination, required for differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells. NLK acts downstream of MAP3K7 and HIPK2 to negatively regulate the canonical Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway and the phosphorylation and destruction of the MYB transcription factor. NLK may suppress a wide range of transcription factors by phosphorylation of the coactivator, CREBBP By similarity.NLK is involved in TGFbeta-mediated mesoderm induction, acting downstream of MAP3K7/TAK1 to phosphorylate STAT3.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s NLK antibody (ARP56863_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org