- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the alpha tubulin protein family. Alpha tubulins are one of two core protein families (alpha and beta tubulins) that heterodimerize and assemble to form microtubules. Mutations in this gene are associated with polymicrogyria and optic nerve hypoplasia. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Tubulin, alpha 8
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TUBA8.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- GRM7, MYC, PXN, SIAH1, TCP1, MEPCE
- The immunogen for anti-TUBA8 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human TUBA8
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TUBA8 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP57298_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Chicken: 92%; Zebrafish: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TUBA8 antibody- ARP57298_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EPTVVDEVRAGTYRQLFHPEQLITGKEDAANNYARGHYTVGKESIDLVLD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TUBA8 antibody is Catalog # AAP57298 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44646)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-TUBA8 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TUBA8 antibody (ARP57298_P050)
Click here to view the TUBA8 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TUBA8 antibody (ARP57298_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TUBA8 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: This gene encodes a member of the alpha tubulin protein family. Alpha tubulins are one of two core protein families (alpha and beta tubulins) that heterodimerize and assemble to form microtubules. Mutations in this gene are associated with polymicrogyria and optic nerve hypoplasia. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TUBA8 antibody (ARP57298_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com