- Description of Target:
- NEGR1 may be involved in cell-adhesion. NEGR1 may function as a trans-neural growth-promoting factor in regenerative axon sprouting in the mammalian brain.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Neuronal growth regulator 1
- Alias Symbols:
- DMML2433; IGLON4; KILON; MGC46680; Ntra
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express NEGR1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-NEGR1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human NEGR1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- NEGR1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP55701_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-NEGR1 antibody- ARP55701_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: WLNRSSIIFAGGDKWSVDPRVSISTLNKRDYSLQIQNVDVTDDGPYTCSV
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NEGR1 antibody is Catalog # AAP55701 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44438)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-NEGR1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NEGR1 antibody (ARP55701_P050)
Click here to view the NEGR1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NEGR1 antibody (ARP55701_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-NEGR1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: NEGR1 may be involved in cell-adhesion. NEGR1 may function as a trans-neural growth-promoting factor in regenerative axon sprouting in the mammalian brain.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s NEGR1 antibody (ARP55701_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org