Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Memorial Day - 5/30/2016.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- IL-1α, IL-1alpha, Interleukin-1α, Interleukin-1alpha
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- cell culture, supernates, serum, and plasma
- 4 pg/ml
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL1A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL1A.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Sample Type: cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma
- Reagents: REAGENTS
1. Aluminium pouches with a Microwell Plate coated with monoclonal antibody to human IL-1?(8x12)
2. 2 vials human IL-1? Standard lyophilized, 500 pg/ml upon reconstitution
3. 2 vials concentrated Biotin-Conjugate anti-human IL-1? monoclonal antibody
4. 2 vials Streptavidin-HRP solution,
5. 1 bottle Standard /sample Diluent
6. 1 bottle Biotin-Conjugate antibody Diluent
7. 1 bottle Streptavidin-HRP Diluent
8. 1 bottle Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween-20)
9. 1 vial Substrate Solution
10. 1 vial Stop Solution
11. 3 pieces Adhesive Films
12. package insert
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 alpha
- Tips Information: