Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - July 4th, 2017.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A)
Human PAPP-A subunit. Human PAPP-A antigen purified from placental blood is a heterotetrameric complex (htPAPP-A) consisting of two PAPP-A subunits and two proMBP subunits. Human PAPP-A antigen purified fr
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified human PAPP-A/proMBP heterotetrameric complex (htPAPP-A)
Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: