- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Neuronal growth regulator 1
- Protein Name:
- Neuronal growth regulator 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- DMML2433, IGLON4, KILON, MGC46680, Ntra
- Description of Target:
- NEGR1 may be involved in cell-adhesion. NEGR1 may function as a trans-neural growth-promoting factor in regenerative axon sprouting in the mammalian brain.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NEGR1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NEGR1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human NEGR1
- Species Reactivity:
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-NEGR1 (ARP55701_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: WLNRSSIIFAGGDKWSVDPRVSISTLNKRDYSLQIQNVDVTDDGPYTCSV
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- NEGR1; NTM; LSAMP; Htt;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NEGR1 (ARP55701_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP55701 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44438)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-NEGR1 (ARP55701_P050) antibody
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NEGR1 antibody (ARP55701_P050)
Click here to view the NEGR1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NEGR1 antibody (ARP55701_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-NEGR1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: NEGR1 may be involved in cell-adhesion. NEGR1 may function as a trans-neural growth-promoting factor in regenerative axon sprouting in the mammalian brain.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s NEGR1 antibody (ARP55701_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com