- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- N-6 adenine-specific DNA methyltransferase 1 (putative)
- Protein Name:
- HemK methyltransferase family member 2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- C21orf127, HEMK2, MGC19995, MTQ2, N6AMT, PRED28
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. Alternative splicing occurs at this locus and two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express N6AMT1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express N6AMT1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human N6AMT1
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 93%; Guinea Pig: 92%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Rabbit: 92%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-N6AMT1 (ARP45845_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MAGENFATPFHGHVGRGAFSDVYEPAEDTFLLLNALEAAAAELAGVEICL
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- SUP45; SUP35;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-N6AMT1 (ARP45845_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP45845 (Previous Catalog # AAPS17007)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-N6AMT1 (ARP45845_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
N6AMT1 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in NCIH226
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this N6AMT1 antibody (ARP45845_P050)
Click here to view the N6AMT1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: N6AMT1 antibody (ARP45845_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-N6AMT1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: NCI-H226
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. Alternative splicing occurs at this locus and two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s N6AMT1 antibody (ARP45845_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com