Aviva's office will be closed on 4/18/2014 for Good Friday holiday. Please go here for more info.
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The Aviva Myoglobin ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of myoglobin in serum.
- Reagents: Materials provided with the kit:
• Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with murine monoclonal anti-myoglobin.
• Reference Standard Set (0.5 ml/vial, 1 set/kit)
Contains 0, 25, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 ng/ml myoglobin, liquid, ready-to-use. These standards have been pre-diluted
10-fold. Please do not dilute them again.
• Sample Diluent (25 ml/bottle)
Contains phosphate buffer and 1.0% (w/v) Pro-Clin as preservative.
• Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (22 ml/vial)
Contains anti-myoglobin conjugated to horseradish peroxidase in Tris buffer-BSA solution with preservatives.
• TMB Reagent (11 ml/bottle)
Contains one-step TMB solution.
• Stop Solution (1 bottle, 11 ml/bottle)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid (1N HCl).
- Range: 0-1000 ng/ml