- Description of Target:
- The MYCL1 gene encodes a protein which is associated with lung cancer in idiopathic pulmoary fibrosis.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- V-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog 1, lung carcinoma derived (avian)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- LMYC; MYCL; bHLHe38; MYCL1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MYCL1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MYCL1.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Protein L-Myc-1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- MXD1; MAX;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human MYCL1
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-MYCL1 (ARP35770_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 92%; Dog: 92%; Guinea Pig: 92%; Horse: 92%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-MYCL (ARP35770_T100) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LERAVSDRLAPGAPRGNPPKASAAPDCTPSLEAGNPAPAAPCPLGEPKTQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-MYCL (ARP35770_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP35770 (Previous Catalog # AAPP07022)
- Target Reference:
- Kambara,T., et al., (2004) Clin. Cancer Res. 10 (5), 1758-1763
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this MYCL1 antibody (ARP35770_T100)
Click here to view the MYCL1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: MYCL1 antibody (ARP35770_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-MYCL1 Antibody Titration: 2.5ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Fetal kidney
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The MYCL1 gene encodes a protein which is associated with lung cancer in idiopathic pulmoary fibrosis.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s MYCL1 antibody (ARP35770_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this MYCL1 antibody.
Click here to view the MYCL1 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: MYCL1 antibody (ARP35770)
Rabbit Anti-MYCL1 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP35770
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml