- Description of Target:
- Peptide Affinity Purified Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody (Pab)
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Selenbp1; Lpsb; Selenium-binding protein 1; 56 kDa selenium-binding protein
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Selenbp1.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Selenium-binding protein 1
- Molecular Weight:
- 52514 Da
- This Mouse Selenbp1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 318-344 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Selenbp1.
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- WB 1:100 - 500
- Additional Information:
- Precautions: Mouse Selenbp1 Antibody (C-term) is for research use only and not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Function: Selenium-binding protein which may be involved in the sensing of reactive xenobiotics in the cytoplasm. May be involved in intra-Golgi protein transport (By similarity)
- Cellular Location: Nucleus (By similarity). Cytoplasm, cytosol. Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein (By similarity). Note=May associate with Golgi membrane. May associate with the membrane of autophagosomes (By similarity)
Tissue Location: Highly expressed in liver, kidney and, to a lesser extent, lung
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product Protocol: Selenbp1 antibody tested with human, mouse Hela, mouse, SELENBP1 by western blot (OAAB14926)
Please find the protocol used to generate the western blot data for item (OAAB14926) by going here
Product datasheet link: Selenbp1 antibody (OAAB14926)
Mouse Selenbp1 Antibody (C-term) (Cat. # OAAB14926) western blot analysis in Hela cell line lysates (35ug/lane) .This demonstrates the Selenbp1 antibody detected the Selenbp1 protein (arrow) .
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology's Selenbp1 antibody (OAAB14926) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva's products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org