- Description of Target:
- MOS is a serine/threonine kinase that activates the MAP kinase cascade through direct phosphorylation of the MAP kinase activator MEK (MAP2K1; MIM 176872) (Prasad et al., 2008 [PubMed 18246541]).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- V-mos Moloney murine sarcoma viral oncogene homolog
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC119962; MGC119963; MSV
- Sample Type Confirmation:
MOS is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in NCIH226
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MOS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MOS.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Proto-oncogene serine/threonine-protein kinase mos
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- CALCOCO2; SEC24C; HOMER3; TRAF1; TRIM27; KRT15; KRT13; KIFC3; GOLGA2; GFAP; ACTN2; LZTS2; USHBP1; CCDC33; CCDC102B; MTMR9; CCDC136; C17orf59; CCNDBP1; MID2; ATRIP; SPERT; DYDC1; KRT40; SSX2IP; HECW2; HSP90AA1; BMPR2; MYOD1; HSPA1A;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human MOS
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-MOS (ARP56631_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 92%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 86%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Human; Mouse; Pig; Rabbit; Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-MOS (ARP56631_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LNVARLRHDNIVRVVAASTRTPAGSNSLGTIIMEFGGNVTLHQVIYGAAG
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-MOS (ARP56631_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP56631 (Previous Catalog # AAPP39336)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this MOS antibody (ARP56631_P050)
Click here to view the MOS antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: MOS antibody (ARP56631_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-MOS Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: NCI-H226
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: MOS is a serine/threonine kinase that activates the MAP kinase cascade through direct phosphorylation of the MAP kinase activator MEK (MAP2K1; MIM 176872) (Prasad et al., 2008 [PubMed 18246541]).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s MOS antibody (ARP56631_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org