- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- V-mos Moloney murine sarcoma viral oncogene homolog
- Protein Name:
- Proto-oncogene serine/threonine-protein kinase mos
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC119962, MGC119963, MSV
- Description of Target:
- MOS is a serine/threonine kinase that activates the MAP kinase cascade through direct phosphorylation of the MAP kinase activator MEK (MAP2K1; MIM 176872) (Prasad et al., 2008 [PubMed 18246541]).
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MOS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MOS.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human MOS
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 92%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 86%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-MOS (ARP56631_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LNVARLRHDNIVRVVAASTRTPAGSNSLGTIIMEFGGNVTLHQVIYGAAG
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- CALCOCO2; SEC24C; HOMER3; TRAF1; TRIM27; KRT15; KRT13; KIFC3; GOLGA2; GFAP; ACTN2; LZTS2; USHBP1; CCDC33; CCDC102B; MTMR9; CCDC136; C17orf59; CCNDBP1; MID2; ATRIP; SPERT; DYDC1; KRT40; SSX2IP; HECW2; HSP90AA1; BMPR2; MYOD1; HSPA1A;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-MOS (ARP56631_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP56631 (Previous Catalog # AAPP39336)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-MOS (ARP56631_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
MOS is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in NCIH226
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this MOS antibody (ARP56631_P050)
Click here to view the MOS antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: MOS antibody (ARP56631_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-MOS Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: NCI-H226
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: MOS is a serine/threonine kinase that activates the MAP kinase cascade through direct phosphorylation of the MAP kinase activator MEK (MAP2K1; MIM 176872) (Prasad et al., 2008 [PubMed 18246541]).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s MOS antibody (ARP56631_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com