- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Procalcitonin/Calcitonin
- Full Name:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
Human calcitonin and procalcitonin.
- ELISA, WB, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1. %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Calcitonin conjugated with carrier protein
Affinity Constant: Not determined