- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Procalcitonin/Calcitonin
- Full Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
Human procalcitonin and calcitonin.
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure. Protein A Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Fragments of human procalcitonin conjugated with carrier protein.
Affinity Constant: Not determined.