- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Procalcitonin
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CALCA.
- Full Name:
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
- Protein Name:
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- Detection of human procalcitonin in ELISA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Fragments of human procalcitonin conjugated with carrier protein
Affinity Constant: Not determined