- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Mouse CD4 (L3T4)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CD4.
- Full Name:
- CD4 (L3T4)
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Rat. Hybridization of SP2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Rat. --- Source: Tissue Culture
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
- CD4 (L3T4)
Recognizes a determinant designated L3T4 present on mouse T-cell surface with an apparent molecular mass of 52kDa. The L3T4 antigen is expressed by the helper/inducer subset of mouse T-cells. The antigen is present on approximately 80% of th
- FC, IF, IP
- Product Format:
- Biotin, Liquid
- Protein A chromatography
- IgG2b (Rat)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4 containing 1% BSA
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C. DO NOT FREEZE!
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Lyt-2-negative T-cell clone 243/2.5
Affinity Constant: Not determined.