Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed on Memorial Day - 5/27/2013.
Please go here for more info.
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Leptin
- Full Name:
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
Recognizes recombinant human Leptin and Leptin in human blood
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure. Protein A Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Applications Info:
- Leptin immunoassay. Tested in sandwich immunoassay with human blood samples. Recognizes antigen in human blood with high sensitivity. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant Leptin
Affinity Constant: Not determined