- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Fibrinogen
- Full Name:
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A Sepharose chromatography
- Applications Info:
- Fibrinogen immunoassay. Suitable for use in ELISA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be e
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Fibrin degradation products.
Affinity Constant: Not determined