- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to Cystatin C; Monoclonal Antibody to Human Cystatin C
- Full Name:
- Cystatin C
- Mouse --- Source: Ascites
- Human Cystatin C. Crossreacts with dog.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3. 0.1% Sodium azide
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Cystatin C purified from human urine
Host Information: Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
Affinity Constant: Not determined