- Description of Target:
- Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1 (.-2-macroglobulin receptor, LRP1) is a multifunctional endocytic receptor with an important role in regulating the activity of proteinases in the extracellular matrix. It is also involved in intracellular signaling and the subcellular translocation of preassembled signaling complexes from the plasma membrane.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- APR; LRP; A2MR; CD91; APOER; TGFBR5; IGFBP3R
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express LRP1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- CTSG, ELANE, SERPINA1, SERPINA3, A2M, ANAPC10, APBA2, APBB1, APOE, APP, BACE1, C3, C4BPA, CALR, CANX, CAV1, CD82, CTGF, CTSG, DAB1, DLG4, ELANE, F8, F9, FURIN, GIPC1, GTPBP1, GULP1, HSP90B1, ITGB1BP1, KAT5, LIPC, LPL, LRP1, LRPAP1, LTF, MAPK8IP1, MAPK8IP2, MDK, MMP13, MMP14, MMP15, MMP16, MMP17, NO
- The immunogen for anti-LRP1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human LRP1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-LRP1 antibody- ARP58562_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ATYLSGAQVSTITPTSTRQTTAMDFSYANETVCWVHVGDSAAQTQLKCAR
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-LRP1 antibody is Catalog # AAP58562 (Previous Catalog # AAPP35508)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-LRP1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this LRP1 antibody (ARP58562_P050)
Click here to view the LRP1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: LRP1 antibody (ARP58562_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-LRP1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: 721_B
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1 (.-2-macroglobulin receptor, LRP1) is a multifunctional endocytic receptor with an important role in regulating the activity of proteinases in the extracellular matrix. It is also involved in intracellular signaling and the subcellular translocation of preassembled signaling complexes from the plasma membrane.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s LRP1 antibody (ARP58562_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org