Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Memorial Day - 5/29/2017.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Leptin
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
Recognizes recombinant human Leptin and Leptin circulating in human blood.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Leptin immunoassay. Tested in sandwich immunoassay with human blood samples. Recognizes antigen in human blood with high sensitivity. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant Leptin
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: