Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Thanksgiving - 11/26/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE LEPTIN
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- ob, obese, Lep
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Lep.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Lep.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- The immunogen for anti-Lep antibody: recombinant mouse leptin
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Lep antibody - OASA08447
- Applications Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: For long term storage, the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add azide.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse leptin were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.