Anti-KLF2 ARP32760_P050 has recently been referenced in the following publications:
Yamada, T., Park, C. S., Mamonkin, M. & Lacorazza, H. D. Transcription factor ELF4 controls the prolICC/IFeration and homing of CD8+ T cells via the Krüppel-like factors KLF4 and KLF2. Nat. Immunol. 10, 618–26 (2009). ChIP, WB, Mouse 19412182
- Description of Target:
- KLF2 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers. KLF2 binds to the CACCC box in the beta-globin gene promoter and activates transcription.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Kruppel-like factor 2 (lung)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express KLF2.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Krueppel-like factor 2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Partner Proteins:
- GEMIN4, ZFHX3, AR, ATF7IP, EP300, ESR1, ESR2, GEMIN4, GFI1, HABP4, HDAC1, HMGA2, MITF, NCOA2, NR3C2, OPN1LW, PGR, PRPF40A, RELA, SERBP1, SKIL, SMAD2, SMAD3, SMAD4, STAT3, TBP, ZFHX3, AR, CREBBP, EP300, GFI1, HMGA2, MITF, RELA, SIAH1, SIAH2, SMAD2, SMAD3, SMAD4, STAT3, TRIM32, UBC, ZMIZ1, ZMIZ2
- The immunogen for anti-KLF2 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human KLF2
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- KLF2 antibody - middle region (ARP32760_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Pig: 100%; Guinea pig: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Rat: 92%; Chicken: 78%; Zebrafish: 78%
- Species Reactivity:
- Guinea pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-KLF2 antibody- ARP32760_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PPAFGLFDDAAAAAAALGLAPPAARGLLTPPASPLELLEAKPKRGRRSWP
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-KLF2 antibody is Catalog # AAP32760 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03775)
- Additional Information:
- IHC Information: Brain, cerebellum
IHC Information: Colon, myenteric plexus
IHC Information: Lung
- Key Reference:
- Saavedra,M.T., (2008) Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 38 (6), 679-688
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-KLF2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this KLF2 antibody (ARP32760_P050)
Click here to view the KLF2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: KLF2 antibody (ARP32760_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-KLF2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: 721_B
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: KLF2 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers. KLF2 binds to the CACCC box in the beta-globin gene promoter and activates transcription.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s KLF2 antibody (ARP32760_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Review: KLF2 antibody - middle region (ARP32760_P050) in macrophage cell line J774A.1 using Western Blot
Product Page Link: KLF2 antibody - middle region (ARP32760_P050)
Data Provided by Robyn Pilcher-Roberts, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
How do Aviva's reagents play a role in your experimental goals?
Level of protein expression check
How many different experimental trials were conducted using the antibody sample? 3
What type of experimental sample are you using and how did you prepare it?
Mouse lung, liver and spleen
What were your antibody dilutions?
Primary: KLF2 antibody at 1:000
Secondary: Fluorescent Goat Anti-Rabbit at 1:5000
What controls were used in your experiment? Postive control was NIH373 cell lysate
How did you store the antibody after re-suspension? Aliquotted @ -20C
12% SDS-PAGE gel, approximately 12cm, ran @ 150V. Transfer @ 4C 100V for 3hrs. Block for 2hrs in TBS/.05% Tween/5% milk or 5% BSA, primary ON @ 4C and quick block again for 10minutes. Secondary for 1hr. @ room temperature. Visualize with LiCor Imager.
Do you plan tto use this antibody in future experiments or to publish your data? Yes, in process of now resubmitting a mansuscript which will include a western