- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-1 BETA:Biotin
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express IL1B.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 beta
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IL-1 BETA
- The immunogen for anti-IL1B antibody: recombinant bovine IL-1 beta.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-IL1B antibody - OASA07074
- Applications Info:
- ELISA : This antibody may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection antibody in sandwich ELISA assays, in combination with OASA07073 as the capture antibody.
aspx?ProductCode=OPSA10927 ">OPSA10927 may be used as a standard.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Key Reference:
- 1. Wenz, J.R. et al. (2010) Factors associated with concentrations of select cytokine and acute phase proteins in dairy cows with naturally occurring clinical mastitis. J Dairy Sci. 93: 2458-70.
2. Rinaldi, M. et al (2010) A sentinel function for teat tissues in dairy cows: dominant innate immune response elements define early response to E. coli mastitis. Funct Integr Genomics. 10: 21-38.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.