- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- IL10X, Il10
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1783 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAT INTERLEUKIN-10
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il10.
- The immunogen for anti-Il10 antibody: recombinant rat IL-10
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised_x000D_
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Il10 antibody- OASA08669
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 0.5ug/ml - 0.9ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended for long term storage.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rat IL-10 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
Product Protocol: Il10 antibody used to evaluate functional and genetic analysis of two CD8 T cell subsets defined by the level of CD45RC expression in the rat (OASA08669)
Product Page: Il10 antibody (OASA08669)
Antibody Pair Available: OASA08669 Capture OASA08670 Detection
Experiment Type: Cytokine analysis
At various times throughout the culture (36 and 60 h for anti-TCR stimulation, 72, 96, and 120 h for MLR) supernatants were removed and stored at −20°C for cytokine determination; cells were harvested and RNA purified for analysis of lymphokine gene expression by RT-PCR. Emmanuel et. al. measured IFN-γ, IL-2, and IL-10 production in the supernatant by specific ELISA.
In the present study, Emmanuel et. al. demonstrated for the first time that CD45RC expression distinguishes two CD8 T cell subsets in the rat: CDR45RChigh and CD45RClow. Upon in vitro stimulation in an APC-independent system, CD45RChigh CD8 T cells produce mainly IL-2 and IFN-γ, while the CD45RClow CD8 T cells produce only IL-4, IL-10, and IL-13.
1: Xystrakis E, Cavailles P, Dejean AS, Cautain B, Colacios C, Lagrange D, van de
Gaar MJ, Bernard I, Gonzalez-Dunia D, Damoiseaux J, Fournié GJ, Saoudi A.
Functional and genetic analysis of two CD8 T cell subsets defined by the level of
CD45RC expression in the rat. J Immunol. 2004 Sep 1;173(5):3140-7. PubMed PMID: