Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Thanksgiving - 11/26/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Interleukin-5, Interleukin 5, IL 5
- Sample Type:
- cell culture, supernates, serum, and plasma
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il5.
- Swissprot Id:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Sample Type: cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
- Reagents: REAGENTS
1. Aluminum pouches with a Microwell Plate coated with antibody to mouse IL-5 (8x12)
2. 2 vials mouse IL-5 Standard lyophilized, 1000 pg/ml upon reconstitution
3. 2 vials concentrated Biotin-Conjugate anti-mouse IL-5 antibody
4. 2 vials Streptavidin-HRP solution,
5. 1 bottle Standard /sample Diluent
6. 1 bottle Biotin-Conjugate antibody Diluent
7. 1 bottle Streptavidin-HRP Diluent
8. 1 bottle Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween-20)
9. 1 vial Substrate Solution
10. 1 vial Stop Solution
11. 3 pieces Adhesive Films
12. package insert
- 7 pg/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Protein Name:
- Tips Information: