Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Thanksgiving - 11/26/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Sample Type:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGE.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGE.
- Swissprot Id:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The Aviva IgE ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of immunoglobulin E in human serum. This assay is to be used This assay is to be used for the assessment of persensitive and allergic reactions in samples.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with mouse monoclonal anti-IgE.
2. IgE Zero Buffer, 13 mL
Contains Tris buffer with yellow dye and preservative.
3. Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (18 mL)
Contains bovine serum with yellow dye and preservative.
4. Reference Standard Set (0.5 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 10, 50, 100, 400, and 800 IU/mL (WHO, 2nd IRP, 75/502) of Immunoglobulin E in bovine serum with preservative. Liquid, ready to use.
5. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
6. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-800 IU/ml
- 5.0 IU/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Tips Information: