Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Thanksgiving - Thursday 11/27/2014 and Friday 11/28/2014.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN INTERFERON GAMMA:Azide Free
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- IFG; IFI; IFNG
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express IFNG.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IFN GAMMA
- ELISA, FC
- Azide Free
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-IFNG antibody - OASA02993
- Applications Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10 - 1/50
ELISA: 1ug/ml - 10ug/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams, J. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10
and IL-5 in clinical samples. Immunol. Rev. 127:5-24.
2. Paliard, X. et al. (1988) Simultaneous production of IL-2, IL-4 and IFN-gamma by activated human CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell clones. J. Immunol. 141:849-855.
3. Wakkach, A. et al. (2001) Differentiation of Regulatory T cells 1 is induced by CD2 costimulation. J. Immunol. 167:3107-3113.