Aviva's office will be closed on 4/18/2014 for Good Friday holiday. Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The Aviva hCG ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) concentration in human serum. The assay is for use in the early pregnancy in a laboratory setting.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with sheep polyclonal anti-hCG.
2. hCG Zero Buffer (1 dropper vial, 13 mL)
Contains bovine serum, green dye, NaN3.
3. Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (18 mL)
Contains mouse monoclonal anti-hCG (specific to hCG, ?-hCG) conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
4. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 5, 20, 50, 150 and 300 mIU/mL (WHO, 1st IRP/3rd IS, 75/537) human chorionic gonadotropin in bovine serum with NaN3.
5. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
6. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-300 mIU/ml