- Description of Target:
- HSPA4L belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family. HSPA4L possesses chaperone activity in vitro where it inhibits aggregation of citrate synthase.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 4-like
- Alias Symbols:
- APG-1; Osp94; HSPH3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express HSPA4L.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-HSPA4L antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human HSPA4L
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- HSPA4L antibody - C-terminal region (ARP53693_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Guinea pig: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Pig: 92%; Rabbit: 92%; Rat: 92%; Dog: 85%; Chicken: 84%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-HSPA4L antibody- ARP53693_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KDERYDHLDPTEMEKVEKCISDAMSWLNSKMNAQNKLSLTQDPVVKVSEI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HSPA4L antibody is Catalog # AAP53693 (Previous Catalog # AAPP30535)
- Key Reference:
- Ewing,R.M., Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-HSPA4L antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050)
Click here to view the HSPA4L antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HSPA4L Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Fetal Brain
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: HSPA4L belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family. HSPA4L possesses chaperone activity in vitro where it inhibits aggregation of citrate synthase.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org