- Description of Target:
- HSPA4L belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family. HSPA4L possesses chaperone activity in vitro where it inhibits aggregation of citrate synthase.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 4-like
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- APG-1, Osp94, HSPH3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HSPA4L.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HSPA4L.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 4L
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- SUMO2; STUB1; TTC1; SGTA; HSPA8; HSF1; UBC; IPO7; SEC23A; RANBP3; STAT1; PPP2R2A; GARS; APEH; PUS7; LUC7L2; METTL21A; PAXIP1; DIAPH1; NUP188; NUBP2; VPS26A; TERF2; PHLDA1; TUSC2; TCEAL1; DOK2; USF2; KRT8;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human HSPA4L
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-HSPA4L (ARP53693_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 93%; Dog: 86%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 93%; Zebrafish: 80%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-HSPA4L (ARP53693_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KDERYDHLDPTEMEKVEKCISDAMSWLNSKMNAQNKLSLTQDPVVKVSEI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HSPA4L (ARP53693_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP53693 (Previous Catalog # AAPP30535)
- Target Reference:
- Ewing,R.M., Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050)
Click here to view the HSPA4L antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HSPA4L Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Fetal Brain
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: HSPA4L belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family. HSPA4L possesses chaperone activity in vitro where it inhibits aggregation of citrate synthase.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org