- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 4-like
- Protein Name:
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 4L
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- APG-1, Osp94, HSPH3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-118470 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- HSPA4L belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family. HSPA4L possesses chaperone activity in vitro where it inhibits aggregation of citrate synthase.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HSPA4L.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HSPA4L.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human HSPA4L
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 93%; Dog: 86%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 93%; Zebrafish: 80%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-HSPA4L (ARP53693_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KDERYDHLDPTEMEKVEKCISDAMSWLNSKMNAQNKLSLTQDPVVKVSEI
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- SUMO2; STUB1; TTC1; SGTA; HSPA8; HSF1; UBC; IPO7; SEC23A; RANBP3; STAT1; PPP2R2A; GARS; APEH; PUS7; LUC7L2; METTL21A; PAXIP1; DIAPH1; NUP188; NUBP2; VPS26A; TERF2; PHLDA1; TUSC2; TCEAL1; DOK2; USF2; KRT8;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HSPA4L (ARP53693_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP53693 (Previous Catalog # AAPP30535)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-HSPA4L (ARP53693_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Ewing,R.M., Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007)
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050)
Click here to view the HSPA4L antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HSPA4L Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Fetal Brain
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: HSPA4L belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family. HSPA4L possesses chaperone activity in vitro where it inhibits aggregation of citrate synthase.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s HSPA4L antibody (ARP53693_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com