- Description of Target:
- HSP90AB1 is an isoform of the hsp90 family. It is expressed in cancer cells, but not associated with cell proliferation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Heat shock protein 90kDa alpha (cytosolic), class B member 1
- Alias Symbols:
- HSPC2; HSPCB; D6S182; HSP90B; HSP90-BETA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express HSP90AB1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- BCAN, HAPLN1, MMP9, BCAN
- The immunogen for anti-HSP90AB1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human HSP90AB1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- HSP90AB1 antibody - N-terminal region (AVARP09016_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Goat: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; African clawed frog: 78%; Chicken: 78%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-HSP90AB1 antibody- AVARP09016_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MPEEVHHGEEEVETFAFQAEIAQLMSLIINTFYSNKEIFLRELISNASDA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HSP90AB1 antibody is Catalog # AAP30444 (Previous Catalog # AAPP01028)
- Key Reference:
- Shang,L., et al., (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281 (4), 1876-1884
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-HSP90AB1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HSP90AB1 antibody (AVARP09016_T100)
Click here to view the HSP90AB1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HSP90AB1 antibody (AVARP09016_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-HSP90AB1 Antibody Titration: 0.625ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: HSP90AB1 is an isoform of the hsp90 family. It is expressed in cancer cells, but not associated with cell proliferation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s HSP90AB1 antibody (AVARP09016_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org